Tuesday, December 27, 2005

 

Important Hungary Stuff

Hello Team,
A few things:
1. Thanks to those who responded about food for the retreat. Here is
what I have so that others of you can sign up, too.
Dinner
entrees: Nancy, Barb, Billings
I think 3 entrees is enough. But now we need side dishes and desserts.
Breakfast
bread or bagels: Barb
Paper Goods: Jackie
2. The payment is due to the travel agent for our tickets the middle of January. I'm hoping that many of you can make another payment to Barbara sometime before then - as we don't have enough in our account yet to cover the invoice. For those of you who have made your payment in full, thanks!
Hope you all had a merry Christmas!
Blessings,
Jackie
Get the latest Senior High Youth Group News and Announcements here: http://marshallton.blogspot.com/


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?